In memory of our late friend, Marvin "Marvoon" Meyers, we are hosting a cocktail to help raise funds for the Marvin Meyers Memorial Fund for Pancreatic Cancer Research.

All proceeds go to funding the research for a cure for this fatal disease.

Help us raise funds for a worthwhile cause. 
 

 
14435375_1117640438326591_859507103983109277_o.jpg
 

 

Ticket prices are $80
 


There will be door prizes and raffles as well as plenty of refreshments. We also expect special appearances from our elite, professional and Olympic athletes who train with us here at P2.

Trainers and therapists will be on-hand to provide information and demonstrate some of the ways to help you stay in shape and remain strong and injury free.


Date: October 3, 2017

Time: 17:30 pm - 20:00 pm

Location: Premiere Performance

4710 St Ambroise St,

Montreal, QC H4C 2C7

(Entrance D - east end of the complex) 

CONTRIBUTORS:

logo.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 8.14.24 PM.png
Logo.png
C21Vision_FR_Reverse (2).jpg
gourmaison_logo2.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 2.53.32 PM.png
Logo Bravo juillet-01.jpg
 


Join us for our second annual fundraiser in honour of Marvin Meyers

TUESDAY, October 3, 2017

17:30 - 20:00
 

 
Challenge_Marvin2017 - Eng.jpg
Colour Vertical.jpg
p22premiereperformance-logo backgroundless.png

In conjunction with the cocktail, we will be running three friendly competitions on our PowerWatts cycling systems.

Races will be held consecutively at 16:00, 17:00 and 18:00.

SPACES ARE LIMITED, REGISTER EARLY! 

This is a perfect opportunity for first-time PowerWatts cyclists to try out our state of the art facility!
 

14468205_1117639928326642_3841247352900608026_o.jpg



Contact:
michael.diblasio@p2montreal.com james@p2montreal.com
 

 

 

 


 

COMMITTEE:

Michael Di Blasio
James Jacek-Cote
Morris Dascal
Jonathan Fischer
Warren Goodman
Michael Groper
Howard Kalichman
Lynda London
Mark Richer
Irving Tajfel

 
 
 

 

Donations from those who are unable to attend are also greatly appreciated. (Tax receipts available upon request)


All proceeds go to The Marvin Meyers Memorial Fund for Pancreatic Cancer Research. 

 
Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 3.55.35 PM.png

"A 90% chance of rain means there's a 10% chance of sun. SO, LET'S DO IT!!" - Marvin Meyers

Marvin thrived on finding new challenges in all aspects of his life and met them all head-on. Once Marvin took something on, there was no shaking him from achieving his objective. Not many are able to muster the willpower and sheer determination to achieve a goal in the way that Marvin consistently mastered. "Power of Will", captures the essence of Marvin and stands as an anthem for the hard work and persistence required to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.

- Good Friend, Warren Goodman